Watercolour Demonstrations To inspire your Creativity
I will be presenting a series of watercolour demonstrations of my most popular works
I will be hosting special demonstration mornings (at my studio in Marlay Courtyard) where I get together will a small group of artists who would like to learn how to do the watercolour techniques that I have developed in my 30 years as a working artist.
The morning will take us through the process of a painting from start to finish.
Connecting Nature to Spirit through Watercolour
Creative techniques include:
- Working into semi-wet paper,
- Variegated washes,
- Using water-blend-able materials like crayons and pencils,
- Spattering into wet and on dry paper,
- Loose watercolour techniques and using drips,
- Exploring the differences with working on wet and dry areas,
- I will be touching on the use of collage and how I make my hand-painted papers for use in collage.
- You will also take away a complete list of my watercolour toolkit
- A list of how I use the various techniques and how to do them
- And a goodie bag with some watercolour materials so you can try them out for yourself!
In essence, this will be like an intensive, exclusive front row seat where I share everything I know with you!
Marlay Park Courytard
We are a collective of Ireland's Premier Design Talent